Turn to Talk interactive classrooms offer the best of both worlds: eyes-front orientation for lectures and turn-around seating for small group interaction.
Turn to Talk rooms feature two rows per tier allowing students to comfortably turn in their chairs and work with the row directly behind them. Faculty or TAs can move easily between the rows and aisles to offer feedback.
Turn to Talk rooms support a variety of teaching and learning strategies but are ideal for balancing lecture-heavy content with small group discussions, practice problems, team challenges, and group projects.
- Room 2018 — 42 seats
- Room 3018 — 42 seats
- Room 3025 — 80 seats
- Room 3039 — 300 seats
- Room 4025 — 112 seats
- Room 4039 — 64 seats
Turn to Talk classrooms include:
- a PC with Blu Ray DVD built in
- Mersive Solstice Wireless Presentation
- HDMI Input
- Wireless Microphone
- Control Panel
- Assistive Listening
- Some rooms have power to seating.
- Lectern monitor with preview displays same content as room displays.
- Wall-mounted monitors and glass white boards.