Turn to Talk interactive classrooms offer the best of both worlds: eyes-front orientation for lectures and turn-around seating for small group interaction.
Turn to Talk rooms feature two rows per tier allowing students to comfortably turn in their chairs and work with the row directly behind them. Faculty or TAs can move easily between the rows and aisles to offer feedback.
Turn to Talk rooms support a variety of teaching and learning strategies but are ideal for balancing lecture-heavy content with small group discussions, practice problems, team challenges, and group projects.
Click on a room number below to view images of each specific Turn to Talk style classroom.
Capacity + Room Images
Technology & Amenities
Turn to Talk classrooms include:
- Height Adjustable Lectern
- Touch Panel
- Resident PC with Blu Ray DVD player
- Mersive Solstice Wireless Presentation
- HDMI Input
- Wireless Microphones (1 handheld and 1 lavalier)
- Assisted Listening
- Lectern confidence monitor
- Wall-mounted drop down projectors
- Power near seating in some locations
- Glass magnetic dry erase boards