Gather rooms help you discover new ways of teaching in interactive classrooms. Classroom furniture–prearranged into groups–encourage shorter lectures interspersed with longer periods of group interaction.
Gather rooms have shared tables and multiple writing surfaces to support a wide variety of project-based learning activities with ample room for faculty and students to circulate and share ideas. In smaller rooms the tables and chairs can be reconfigured for different activities, or moved out of the way for large group events.
Gather rooms support all teaching and strategies but are ideal for discussion sections or hybrid courses where class time is intentionally used for peer-based learning and small group projects.
Click on a room number below to view images of each specific Gather style classroom
Capacity + Room Images
Technology & Amenities
*Gather classrooms include:
- Height Adjustable Lectern
- Touch Panel
- Resident PC with Blu Ray DVD player
- Mersive Solstice Wireless Presentation
- HDMI Input
- Wireless Microphones (1 handheld and 1 lavalier in most instances)
- Assistive Listening
- Lectern confidence monitor
- Wall-mounted drop down projectors and/or digital displays
- Power near seating in some locations
- Glass magnetic dry erase boards
- *0036 & 2025 AV consists of Mersive Solstice Wireless Presentation and HDMI to a single display